We had Caleb over to play yesterday. They had so much fun. It was so cute to watch them play together. Brig is in love with baseball lately and so they both put on baseball hats and ran around the house all day playing baseball. It was a good time for both
of them! We can't wait until Caleb comes to play again.
of them! We can't wait until Caleb comes to play again.
3 comments:
Looks like they had a blast!! Did they enjoy "snack time"? I can't wait until next week when brig and sav can play!
You're the best for having Caleb to your house, I got my whole house clean--thanks to you! Caleb had lots of fun! My favorite line was when you were dropping Caleb off at home and he said "Brig, are you my best friend?" Little kids are so cute! Abby you are the greatest! What is "snack time??"
I love that look on Brig's face1 He is like "ok lets go have fun!"
Post a Comment