Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good times

The boys and I have been Arizona for the past couple of days, and we have been having so much fun! Mat A. is out of town for work this week so Me, the boys, Tarisa and Brooke came down for a visit, and let me tell you it has been NON STOP FUN!!! We have gone shopping and swimming and we even tried to fry an egg on the asphalt. It is so hot I can't believe it, the freezing cold water actually feels awesome! Good times, here are some pictures of our day. These are mainly for Bok Bok since she did not come this time and we miss her SO MUCH!! We love you MOM!

Porter loving the waterfall
Brig going down the BIG slide
The egg that we fried!
Brig and MOM
Me and the boys at the pool

Brigs is so happy to be having a non stop PARTY!!


5 comments:

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

It looks like a good time! The water even looks refreshing to me and it is only 96 here! I am SO happy that y'all are having so much fun...even without me!

Kelly Family said...

hey are you guys going to the concert in the park and centerville parade for the 4th?

mjs ashworth said...

We had so much fun with you guys here! Me and Sav miss you SO much, she walks around the house all day saying "abbya, abbya?" Lets do it again soon!

Brooke said...

Quite the waterpark I'd say! It was fun being there with all you girls! Don't you wish you could go back soon?!

mjs ashworth said...

Love, I mean LOVE the new template! Thanks for doing mine too! I feel so hip!