Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ranch and Scarecrow Festival

Jes has been in town for the past little while so as you know it was a non-stop PARTY!! We went to the ranch for a few days and Pa bought the kids this new tractor...it was a hit! The first thing Brig said when we got home was that he really wanted to ride the tractor again!
A big thumbs up!
Port lovin' it!
Pretty fall leaves at the ranch
We also went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point and we had a great time! We went on a bunch of blow up toys, helicopter, rode a train and looked at pumpkins. The kids had a lot of fun and of course Jes and I had fun because we were together!!


Train Ride!
Cuties!!
Pumpkin Patch
Helicopter
Big slide, Brig was at the bottom and me and Porter at the top!!
Thanks for coming in town Jes I love it when you do. I seriously can't wait till next time...it will be too long and by then you might have another kiddo! Even more fun to add to the mix!!

7 comments:

katester said...

We almost took Sienna to the Scarecrow festival but it didn't work out. Too bad for us cause it looks like you had a blast. Your boys are adorable in every picture.

mjs ashworth said...

I had so much fun with you and the boys! No matter what we do, whether it's just sitting around or a big adventure, I always know it's going to be a good time!

I am so glad we are sisters and best friends. I love you and can't wait till Thanksgiving to see you all again.

Brooke said...

You are one hot mamma! Looks like a fun time and I can't wait to see the new tractor at the ranch!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

You look so beautiful in all your pictures!! Its the best to have sisters! I don't know what I would do without mine!

Jason+Lindi said...

What fun! Jes is a constant party isn't she!?! That tractor looks like some much fun I bet they played on it the whole time!

LindgrenFamily said...

Hi Abby,
I agree we do need to keep in better touch. We almost came to Utah last April but we didn't have the time. I hope to make it there next trip home. We might make a trip home next summer not sure yet. The boys are getting so big and they are adorable. I love your purse in the picture, where did you get it? So any plans for another baby yet? I will email you. Take Care~

Kozlowski Family said...

I wanted to let you know we decided to go private (too many lurkers and stalkers out there- I saw something on the news- freaked me out), so when you get a sec email me your gmail address so I can send you an invite. (kcrockett32@hotmail.com)

P.S. Could your kids be cuter(not sure if that's spelled right-oh well)!