I received this quote from a great friend and thought we all could stop and think about our GREAT duty as a mother.....
"In this age when more and more women are turning to daily work, how tremendous it is once in a while to just stop and recognize that the greatest job that any woman will ever do will be in nurturing and teaching and loving and encouraging and rearing her children in righteousness and truth. There is no other thing that will compare with that, regardless of what she does. I hope that the women of the church will not slight their greatest responsibility in favor of a lesser responsibility.”
Pres. Hinckley
Pres. Hinckley
12 comments:
Tha is a wonderful quote...and it is not easy. To ALL you mothers out there...I admonish you to memorize this and make it part of YOU!
p.s. Ab you are doing a GREAT job!
I love that! Thanks for sharing!
I love quotes like that. I have never heard that one before. Nice to hear every once in a while.
Thats a keeper!
Well I can't say alot since I'm not a mother but it's a very good quote!
it is good to know that if i ignore the laundry and my own hobbies to spend time with the kids that it's not considered laziness!
I love that quote!! We found you through Dannon and Brooke! Cute Halloween pics too. Your boys are darling!
Ha ha! No! I love it! I am always looking at yours too! I'm going to add you as my friend on my page too!
Your page is darling! It has been forever since we have talked. I can't believe how cute your boys are!!! I was so sorry to hear about your uncle Mike- reminds me of the Ranch. I hope you are doing well!
You know what's so funny: it always seems like the days where I feel like I'm going out of my mind, something like that hits me just when I need it.
I love this quote.
My new blog address is
http://chocolatevanillatwist.blogspot.com
What a beautiful quote! And I hope your feeling better!!!
Post a Comment