I got a sewing machine for my birthday in August, and was very excited to learn how to sew. Every Wednesday I have sewing lessons from the greatest teacher in the world...my MOM! I first had to learn the basics of a sewing machine and then we made some pillowcases and then we attempted an APRON.........I am proud to say it is done and the CUTEST thing ever! Thank you mom for your patience and teaching me how to sew. I can't wait for our next project!
Isn't it cute?!?

12 comments:
Cuuute! What is our next project? And by the way...you should say I am the nicest teacher, not the best sewer...I have a lot to learn myself. It has been REALLY fun to do...and Brig has as much fun as we do!
soooo cute! you are a diva abby!
Ooh, I have wanted a cute apron forever, but the ones in the stores are too expensive for me. But I am so nice, that I will let you make one for me :) j/k So cute though! Good job.
Oh Abby! Well done! As well as it's about time! jk I know how finding time for this stuff is hard. Anyways it turned out really really cute! Now you can teach me one of these days!
New sewer did you say? Um...your apron looks professionally made. Soooo cute, way to go!
Very nice!
You know what is pretty easy too, little PJ pants for boys, I have been making some for Tom and the are super easy!
your sooo talented abby!! i love it!
so very cute. you did a great job. it's very homemakery of you, too. sewing is fun - except at halloween. then it SUCKS.
Oh Abby! That apron is so cute!! You are going to be one hot mama baking all your Christmas goodies in your new homemade by YOU apron!! I am impressed, but not at all SUPRISED. You are one talented CHICK!!!
Hey girl- Alex helped me add your blog to our list. Your apron is really cute. I'm impressed. -Kristy
Great job girl! I am very impressed, but like Jesi,not suprised. I have to agree, mom is the best teacher!
I have a sewing machine that I hate using since I don't know how to sew. I was thinking on taking some classes. The apron looks so cute! Good job!
Post a Comment