Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams!! Today was Matt's birthday and we had a very good day together as a family. We opened presents, went to church and came home and ate a FEAST! Matt wanted turkey dinner for his special day, so I did just that. It was super yummy and fun to make him feel SPECIAL. After that we had cupcakes (Matt's request) and ice cream and sang Happy Birthday...the boys loved making their Dad feel so special all day it was so much fun. Now tonight we are just hanging out together and on Wednesday we are off to Hawaii to do some more celebrating!
Babe, I love you so much and feel so lucky that you are my husband. Thank you for all you do for me and our little family. I LOVE YOU!
Saturday was a very SPECIAL day for our family. One of Matt's young men got baptized! "Gypp" has been coming to church for as long as we have lived here and was just not a member. About a month ago he told Matt he wanted to be baptized!! So we have had the missionaries and Gypp over for the lessons and he was baptised on Saturday and confirmed today! Way to go Gypp we are SO HAPPY for you!!


4 comments:
Happy day Matt!! We hope it was awesome, and can't wait to see you in a few days!
Thats so neat about the baptism, you are such a good example and I know ALL of your young men look up to you!
2 days seriously....
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Sounds like a perfect birthday! I don't think you can top it off with anything better than a trip to Hawaii!!
what a great weekend. i told ryan about gypp and he was really excited. have fun in hawaii- you know it's my fav!!
Happy Birthday Matt! I cannot wait to hear all about your guys fun trip!
Post a Comment