Wednesday, June 3, 2009

{Lately}

Lately.....
Sorry for the lack in my blogging. Life has been crazy as usual......here are some pictures of the past little bit!

Brig at his pre-school graduation. He is getting to be such a big boy and SO much fun. I love him to pieces!
Graduation

More work on the barn. Matt, Dad, Brig and Dannon worked really hard to get the deck done in one weekend and they did it!


We went to Park City to find the new baby a little come home outfit and Bok Bok bought the boys these cute little hats. She wanted to buy Brig something to take to Arizona and that is what he chose. So, of course Porter was ALL about getting a hat too!



We made a trip down to Gateway and shopped and played in the fountains!
Look at those cute little farmer tan boys!!

And of course we have made many trips up to the ranch. Here is little Port in all his "ranchin" stuff.
First ride of the season!


Pa and Porter
Brig and Porter LOVE the ranch. They ask all week when it is time to go back and "work" at the ranch. I love to watch them play and work together. They are becoming really good buddies. Matt and I were just saying how things are so good and we are loving our two little boys....just in time to add a third! We are so EXCITED!


They both LOVE the ALL of the tractors at the ranch. So they have to take turns riding with Uncle Dannon or Pa. Here they are just waiting for the next ride!


4 comments:

Tarisa said...

Great pictures! The farmer tans are wonderful and the thing about it is...they will probably have them from now until the rest of their lives!

katester said...

Sienna and I totally have the farmer tan going on. I thought they were in style, are they not? cute pics! and good luck in a few weeks.

Brooke said...

Fun update! All the pictures are so cute! And congrats to Brigham on gratuation!!! Now time for fun in the sun in AZ!!!! LUCKY!!!

mjs ashworth said...

Wow, you guys have been up to lots of fun!
Fastboy is lucky he gets to come to your Family!!
I wish we were there to enjoy the cabin with you guys!