We blessed Truman on Sunday August 2, 2009. It was a really special day. Matt gave a beautiful blessing and the spirit was felt. He is such a good baby and has such a sweet spirit. Here are some pictures from our day.
You will notice Matt is M.I.A. in all of them but the last one. He got put in the bishopric that day and was given his first assignment which was to conduct priesthood and didn't feel like he could tell the new bishop no so he missed the all of the family and pictures at our house that day. We were sad, but I am sure Tru will understand!
Tru is worn out from his long day!


My mom is an amazing lady. She made this afghan when Brig was born and we have used it for all of our boys on their blessing day. She is also amazing because she is so willing to serve our family. She came up early so we could meet with the stake president for Matt's new calling and helped get everything ready. We love you Bok!





4 comments:
Love all the pics! Your dress is super cute! And Tru is getting SO big, I can't wait to see him!
Congrats to Matt on his new calling to serve the Lord!
Also, your flowers look beautiful, so bright and fun. I wish we had something to brighten up the hot dry BROWN desert!!
GTU HERE WE COME!!
You definitely don't look like large Marge! Tru will be like 5 when matt gets released, crazy. I'm glad we could come to be there with you guys on that special day.
What a good day. Tru is one special little guy.
You look darling Abby! You have the cutest family!
Post a Comment