Our little Tru buddy is 3 months old! Where does time go? Truman is the sweetest, happy, content, loving, snugly, cute baby in the world! We love him so much he has been such a blessing to our little family. Tru is an amazingly strong baby when he was 2 1/2 months old he got very sick and to make a long story short he had to be taken to primary children's for some tests that no little baby should ever have to go through...blood work, urine sample, spinal tap. It was seriously the worst day of my life to see our little sweet baby go through so much. He is all better now and back to is sweet, content little self but we were very scared. I am so thankful for the priesthood in our life and that Tru was able to receive two priesthood blessings and that he was healed. We love you baby Tru!
Some of Truman's favorite things at 3 months:
*sleeping
*smiling at everything
*little belly laugh
*mommy of course
*swing
*his only dislike..tummy time...he can't stand it!
These pictures are all kind of the same but I lOVE them!




8 comments:
WOW! He is getting soo chubby! I love it. I miss seeing you guys every week. You want to come and play at our house? I am happy that he is all better!
Little Tru is adorable! And he does look a lot bigger! Have you noticed that I haven't written any posts like that about Lucy? Yeah, it's because she is a grump! I am so jealous of your nice little boys!
oh my.. too cute. I had no idea he was sick, that is so sad, i can't think of anything worse, but im glad he is better!
I hate it when your kids are sick. No fun at all, especially when they are so small. Glad he is feeling better. He is such a little cutie!
Handsome little guy! I'm loving the rolls!!!
We are SO glad that is okay. He is adorable Abby!
He is so cute. That is scary that he was so sick. That is the worse for a Mom. I am glad he is doing better! You have such a cute family.
I love that little guy. Great pics
Post a Comment