tru is 4 months! he is such a sweetie and getting so big.
his stats at 4 months:
weight: 14lbs 12oz 46%
height: 25 1/2 in 71%
head circum: 41 1/2 29%
we love our little man he is such a good baby and we feel so blessed to be his parents! tru is so much fun he smiles instantly whenever anyone looks at him. his big blue eyes seriously make my day everyday! lets just say we love him to pieces.





6 comments:
Your boys are so cute it makes me want to have boys. I hope I get at least one.
He is a DOLL!!! So cute! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! These boys are gonna keep us busy!
Cute pics. Eli wasn't even that much at his 4 month! I love the boys pumpkins, so fun!
Yay for boys! They are so adorable Abby!
He is so cute, I can't stand it!
October sounds like a fun month for you SO far!!
I can't wait to see the Halloween pix, I know they are going to be awesome!
love ya'll!!
Wow. That is a pretty cute boy!
Post a Comment