We had a successful hunting season this year! Matt was able to get a really nice elk, and he was SO excited!! Matt and the boys and my dad and brother look forward to this time of year ALL year long so they were all happy to each get an elk and my dad got a deer too!!
Matt with his bull!

Matt wanted a picture with all of us and his elk, I personally like elk better when they have a body, but
matt was so excited I couldn't tell him no on the family picture thing!


The boys went out hunting one evening with Pa and had so much fun!!

Well,
that's all for this year....hopefully all of the boys have had their "fix" until next year!!
1 comments:
That's a pretty big elk to get with a bow - Brett would be jealous! I know what it's like to be a hunter's widow too. :)
Post a Comment