Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tru turns 2.

Tru is 2! We just love our little Tru so much, and we think his is the cutest kid around! His birthday is on June 24, but we celebrated it on the 4th at the ranch. We made these darling cow cupcakes, well when I say we I mainly mean Jesica! We thought they were so cute but everyone kept calling them pigs...hello they are COWS! Tru didn't care...he ate them up and LOVED every bite!


He opened lots of fun presents and was very excited about each one, but I must say his very favorite was the BUBBLES!!










Truman is such a happy little boy. He has such a cute personality and always has a laughing. Tru is talking really well and wants to be just like his big brothers. Tru LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his Daddy. He is crazy about jumping on the tramp and swimming is one of his favorites! We just love our little Tru buddy!

Happy Birthday!




0 comments: