This post is EXTRA long and TONS of pictures so BEWARE!
We were lucky enough to spend a week in San Diego with all of my family, and lets just say we had a blast!!
The boys loved every bit of it and Benson was a rock star baby going from place to place and hanging out in his stroller WAY to much!!
We arrived in San Diego on Monday and got a bite to eat and hit the beach!! Day 2 we played at the beach all day! The boys were in heaven!
The evening of day 2 we went to "Old Town" and ate some delicious Mexican food and went to the Mormon Battalion.
Brig was able to dress up like one of the soldiers
Tru loved riding the stick horses.
While at dinner a balloon guy came around and made the kids some awesome balloons. Brig got a sword, Porter got a monkey and Tru got an alligator.
Bens was just his happy and cute little self!
Day 3 we were up at the crack of dawn and off to Sea World!! After Sea world we hit the beach again and Uncle Chris helped the kids make a sand SHAMU!!
The highlight of Sea World was definitely the Shamu show!
Matt, Brig, Port, Sav and Jes sat down in the "soak zone" and they got totally SOAKED!!
The rest of us sat where we would stay dry. Tru was in awe with how huge Shamu was!
here they are throwing him in!
Tru loved hanging out on the beach playing in the sand and eating snacks. I think he may have eaten more sand than snacks!
Brig and Porter loved learning how to boogie board. By the end of the trip they were actually pretty good.

Now, I must say that I thought it was pretty funny that the boys threw my Dad in the freezing cold ocean...but I hadn't been in either, and it was day 4. I just liked watching the kids, sipping on my diet coke and running my feet in the sand...well Matt, Dannon and my Dad had a different idea in mind...they decided that Jes and I needed to experience the freezing cold salt water....I fought the best I could but as you can see I lost and took a freezing cold DUNK into the good ole' ocean!
Tru loved riding the stick horses.
While at dinner a balloon guy came around and made the kids some awesome balloons. Brig got a sword, Porter got a monkey and Tru got an alligator.
Bens was just his happy and cute little self!
Day 3 we were up at the crack of dawn and off to Sea World!! After Sea world we hit the beach again and Uncle Chris helped the kids make a sand SHAMU!!
The highlight of Sea World was definitely the Shamu show!
Matt, Brig, Port, Sav and Jes sat down in the "soak zone" and they got totally SOAKED!!
The rest of us sat where we would stay dry. Tru was in awe with how huge Shamu was!
Day 4 we went to Coronado Island. The beach was beautiful and everyone had a great time.
My Dad still hadn't got in the water and it was day 4 so all of the boys decided it was time to throw him in!! This is the after picture...I kind of think he liked it!
here they are throwing him in!
Tru loved hanging out on the beach playing in the sand and eating snacks. I think he may have eaten more sand than snacks!
Brig and Porter loved learning how to boogie board. By the end of the trip they were actually pretty good.

Now, I must say that I thought it was pretty funny that the boys threw my Dad in the freezing cold ocean...but I hadn't been in either, and it was day 4. I just liked watching the kids, sipping on my diet coke and running my feet in the sand...well Matt, Dannon and my Dad had a different idea in mind...they decided that Jes and I needed to experience the freezing cold salt water....I fought the best I could but as you can see I lost and took a freezing cold DUNK into the good ole' ocean!
We had an amazing time in San Diego. I love spending good quality time having fun with family!! Thank you so much to Bok and Pa for this super fun trip!











0 comments:
Post a Comment