Sunday, January 1, 2012

christmas eve 2011.

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve this year. It was my families year for Christmas so in the morning we went swimming, and then off to a movie, and then back to my parents house for our traditional Mexican food for dinner which was absolutely delicious! The kids played and were crazy and then we had our Nativity and opened Christmas jammies and played some more and were off to our house for bed! With much anticipation and excitement about Christmas morning!










Now this is a story that I can't forget...Tarisa and I along with Bens and Chaysi stayed home from the movie and made final preparations for dinner. As we were cooking and preparing Tarisa noticed these dried yams, that she thought Chaysi would love to chew on and keep her busy...she loved it so I decided I would give Bens one...he loved it too!! So then Tarisa and Chris both gave one a try and thought they were delicious!

Well...the story didn't happen until a few days later when my Mom called me on the phone barley able to speak because she was laughing so hard...when she got control she proceeded to tell me that those dried yams I gave Bens on Christmas Eve were dog treats...HAAAAAA...WHAT!! I couldn't believe it...I am so happy that I didn't find out this information for many days after or I would have been freaked out that my little Beans was going to die or something!!!


But look at him...he LOVED them!!




2 comments:

Steph said...

I just died laughing at the dog treats! That just made my day Abby! LOL!

Jeremy and Jani said...

hahahaha, oh.my.gosh. while reading this i kept thinking about how i had never heard of dried yams. that is hilarious.