Monday, February 4, 2008

Potty Power!!



Well, I can officially say that we have POTTY POWER at our house! We have been potty training Brig for 1 week and we have gone 3 days without any accidents! My neighbor has this movie called Potty Power and we borrowed it and that night Brig was going potty on the toilet. So I decided what the heck I will go with it, and we haven't put on a diaper since! He is even waking up dry at night. I know it seems silly to get excited about something like this, but let me tell you I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Way to go Brig!!

5 comments:

Momzoo said...

You get as excited as you want! This is a good thing, a very, very good thing! Way to go Brig!

Jason+Lindi said...

Oh! I am so jealous we have been working on potty training and it has been a rough go... Good job Brig!!

mjs ashworth said...

way to go little briggy! No more diapers!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ab, You are a great mom. "potty power" that is REAL funny. You will have to give me all the right tips when it's my turn.

mjs ashworth said...

well at least you changed your template!!