Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tribute



So in case everybody didn't already know today is the best day of the year!... for Jesica that is. She absoutley loves her birthday. Today she turns the big 27! Jes I hope you have a very happy day.
Here are some of the reasons I love Jes:
1. She makes me laugh
2. She is an amazing MOM
3. She does an outstanding hair color
4. She has a very strong spirit and can make it through just about anything
5. When I am with her I have SO much fun.
6. She is very stylish
7. She loves to have a good time
8. She loves to go shopping!
9. I can always count on her to tell me the truth if i ask her questions about the way I look!
10. She has the cutest hair ever!
I love you Jes, and hope that your day is just as special as you are.
Love, Abby

3 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

Wow Abb thanks! I love you too!

Jason+Lindi said...

I just wish they lived closer! I agree she is a great girl!

Anonymous said...

Jesi is totally the bomb.com. I wrote 5 reasons why i love her on her blog and they are pretty similar, we must all be sisters!