So I thought I would give you all an update on our van, let me just say it has been a NIGHTMARE!! It has been in the shop for 2 months...ridiculous. It was supposed to be done 2 weeks ago, and Matt called yesterday and they said it would be done this Wednesday, I hope that is the case. I am so grateful to my mom who has let us borrow her car for so long, she is a real trooper. Thank you Mom. So, Matt told the people at the fixer place that we needed a car to drive that this has taken way too long. Today I picked up a little SUV to drive around until Wednesday. It better be done and look great or I am really going to be so MAD! Wow, what an ordeal. I have really missed my little mini, I hope it is all fixed when we get it back, but you never know.....I will update you all on Wednesday to let you know if we got the beauty back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh wow is right! I would of come unglued about day 14! I hope you get your little min back on wednesday and you can be back to driving in LUXURY!!
You go girl! If mini is not done on Wednesday you march your hinney in there and give them hell! Sorry but its true. :)
I think Brookie said it all!
SOO? Any news??
Yeah-so did you get back or not?! I'm worried about you and your little mini van!
Post a Comment