The boys, I and BokBok had a wonderful day the other day. I have always loved tulips, they are one of my favorite flowers. I have wanted to go to temple square to see the beautiful tulips every year, but always seem to miss it. This year I was determined to make it down there, so we did on Friday. Let me just tell you they were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The boys had fun running around and Mom and I loved seeing all of the gorgeous flowers and all of the happy brides! It was a great time and these are some of the pics we took.







10 comments:
Really cute pictures! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love your boys, they are soo stinking cute! You need to bring your camera to swimming lessons and catch Brigs perma-grin! Oh, could you bring that book too?
Look how cute! I love tulips too. I never really appreciated them as much as I do now. Sounds like a fun day at the temple grounds!
I don't know which is more BEAUTIFUL the boys or the flowers!!! It was a great day with good memories.
What a fun idea, I will have to take the kids next year.
Pretty! All the pics are so cute! I am glad all the snow is finally gone so you can enjoy the beautiful springtime!!
That is wondermous. Too bad you forgot I was there too. They are some cute kids
I love the template!
You and your little cubbies are so dang cute that it actually makes me think that children aren't so bad after all!!! And your Arizona trip looked SO much fun! We were there from the 18th-24th; were we there at the same time? Don't you just love spending time with the whole fam?!
surprise! surprise! :) i was blog hoppin and found you. Crazy! Your page is adorable! Maybe we'll see each other more on blogspot then family parties :) love ya!
I found it! So very cute! It will be fun to check it now and again. I guess I could just walk out my door and look to the left and see what you are up to but this is more fun. It was fun to have you guys here the other night. We think you are "awesome." Tell the captain hello!
Post a Comment