We went to Arizona this past week and had a BLAST! It was so much fun to be able to relax and hang out with all of my brothers and sisters and Mom and Dad. We had so much fun hanging out at the pool, eating like kings and queens. Mat was an amazing chef that could grill anything. Jesica made cinnamon rolls to die for! We went and shopped our hearts out. Jes cut and colored all of our hair with an added addition of a "cutting class," Thank you. It was Matt's birthday while we were there and we went to Texas Rhodehouse for dinner and went to the pool and relaxed. It was such a good vacation and very much needed. Thank you, to Mom and Dad for the amazing time. We love you so much and are so thankful for all that you guys do for our family. Here are a few pictures from the trip, I should have done a slide show for all of the pictures, but I didn't so I hope that all of you enjoy looking at them. p.s sorry about the underline I don't know why it's like this....
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













9 comments:
Yep is was a great time! I love the pictures and could have looked at a hundred more! Thanks for sharing!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Hey Abby it looks like a great time with family in the SUN! I am very jealous of the beautiful weather...what snowing in May! NO FUN! You look great!
Told you that you look hot in your hat! You ready to go again cause I sure am!
Wow! Looks like a fun trip! We had so much fun with y'all so hurry up and come back!
What fun, I am super jealous! You guys all look great, I am happy that you had such a fun time!
Hey Abb! i finally joined the whole blog thing, your boys are so stinkin cute. we watched family home videos the other night of parade rest, your reebock high tops and scrunchy socks, the good old days, its sad i dont ever see you guys anymore. Tarisa said you guys had a blast in arizona!
That was for sure "Fun in the SUN!" We are so blessed to have a such a great family. Mom and Dad really did things right for us to be so close. Ab, thanks for making things so fun. I have to say that hair cutting class was a nightmare. It was 24 year old women playing "house." Funny funny.
Howdy! I think I am ready to change my templat, are you up for it?????
Post a Comment