I have been posting a lot of pictures of the fun our family has been having and I am always thinking how much more fun it would be with Jes and Mat here with us. Jes is so funny and has a zest for life that I miss, and good ole Mat is just always fun to be around and keeps us all laughing and we all just enjoy their company. Last weekend when we were at the ranch we were all talking about our trip to Cabo and somebody had dared Mat to go and jump in this mexican's boat! We didn't think he would do it, but next thing we know there goes Mat jumping in the boat! I think it scared the poor little man to death! It was so funny and we talked about it the rest of the trip. So today I came across this picture and I had to post it! It made me laugh and remember our good ole' Mat!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Abb I really apreciate it! I look dead SEXY don't I! Nothing better then being on "The Blog"!
Mat
That is so funny! We seroiusly talk about that trip and laugh so hard weekly. Between the boat jumping and the ride home in that dude's jeep and the loyal taxi driver it was quite an experience! We need to do it again ASAP!!
Post a Comment