When I was a little girl my mom would always give us some bread and we would throw it out into the circle where we lived and tons of seagulls would come and eat the bread. I always thought it was amazing that the birds would come and let us feed them, I also remember thinking my mom was so smart to know that the seagulls would come. So today I put the feeding the seagulls to the test. And YES, they came by the hundreds! Brig and Poots were so excited they didn't know what to do. We stood out there and let them feed them for a good 10 minutes and we used our entire loaf of bread! Brig thought is was amazing, and I think he thought I was majic like I thought my mom was when I was a little girl...tons of fun!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I remember doing that all the time. Mom is the best mom. I just had to write a creativity paper for school and I used that as an example! Those pictures are awesome! That one of the seagull is scary:)!
How cute is that?!? I always loved that magic trick, it's a good one! Too bad we don't have seagulls in AZ I know Sav would love it!!
that is a great idea. My kids are out of school this week for spring break, we just might have to try that little trick...
Abby, you ARE magic and don't let your kids think any different! Jes, there are buzzards in AZ...maybe they like bread! If not try some Javelina bait!
That is such a cute idea! I think I will give that one a shot, although I might be a little scared of them pooping on everything! Thanks for the "magic trick!"
That sounds great! I will have to try, you do have a great Mom.
Looks like fun! I bet they had a blast! I'd be a little worried about the poop issue myself. Maybe an unbrella would make me feel a little safer!
Post a Comment