As tradition in our family we always go up to the RANCH for conference weekend. It is always so much fun, and we all look forward to these weekends. This year was a little different than most conference weekends, there was so much SNOW! The BOYS loved playing outside and had a ton of fun. As you will notice, there are no pictures of the GIRLS, that is because there was no way that any of us wanted to face the freezing cold and the snow! Great times, great weekend, and great memories are always made at the ranch.
Chris doing a flip off a 30 ft drift!
Dannon jumped of a drift and landed in snow up to his shoulders! No joke
Brigs looking for his next adventure!
Pa and BokBok got the boys these new tractor jammies
Brig sustaining our new prophet
Uncle Dan taking the boys on the tube
Matt doing a flip of this 30 foot drift
Poots and his famous look
Brig and his new dozer
12 comments:
What fun, it looks like you guys had a great weekend! I LOVE Porter's Look!
WoW! Looks like a ton of fun! I don't blame the gorls for staying indoors, burrr! It is so cute to see Brig sustaining the Prophet, what a sweetheart! Did Matt land on his head?
That looks like it was a blast! How fun! Your boys are so stinking cute!
I wish we were still there! That was so relaxing and fun! Lots of good pictures!
It was so stinkin' cold I didn't realize how beautiful it was! I want copies of those pictures for the Ranch scrapbook...please! Tell Briggy we'll go again real soon!
Don't you have any pictures of Dad doing a flip off the big drift??
Abby it looks like you guys always have so much fun as a family! Families are such a great blessing aren't they? I'm glad I was in Sunny St. George laying by the pool this weekend though:)
Good times. The boys took some good air. it was a blast!
Ab it looks like you are getting lots of "spam commenting" if you go to settings and then comments and then to "Show word verification for comments?" and then make it say yes, it should stop it from happening... I think!
Thank you lindi, I will try it. I was thinking about changing my blogspot so I will try it!
Post a Comment