The handsome birthday boy!!
beautiful sunset as we were eating way to much!
The GANG! (wish Jes and Mat were there, we missed them very much)
Matt and I enjoying our night out!As most of you know yesterday was my Dad's birthday! The big 50! He is such an amazing man who I love and admire very much. For his big day he took us all to the ROOF for dinner. It was so YUMMY and we had a lot of fun, we were there for about 2 hours just visiting and eating like nobody's business! The desserts were so yummy and the prime rib and shrimp was to die for!
Thank you Dad and I love you very much!
7 comments:
You got some good pictures! It was the best shrimp ever...huh Matt? You are so lucky to have a dad like dad!
What a celebration! We are so blessed to have such a great Family, I always thought it was the norm but the more people I meet the luckier I feel that we are all so close and that we have such great parents that LOVE eachother! We wish we could of been there too! Maybe next year!?!
P.S. Your shirt is WAY cute!
That was one special night. I felt spoiled and it wasn't even MY birthday. Chris felt spoiled and it wasn't HIS either. We felt so happy to be there celebrating DAD!!! He is such a good man.
That looks like a lot of fun. I love the Roof we went there a few years ago for our anniversary, it is so fun and the food is yummy.
love the new template!!!
Looks like you had a great time. Happy birthday Mark!
Post a Comment