Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Porter and Max enjoying their eggs!
Brig finding many eggs with the help of his coach!
Our happy little family on Easter
Our cutest little boys!

Easter this year was a lot of fun! On Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt and Brig and Poots had a lot of fun finding some eggs. Then on Easter morning the kids woke up and we found our dyed eggs and their baskets and got ready for church. I thought everyone looked so handsome in their new easter outfits! I love this time of year and Easter is always a great time to reflect upon all of our many blessings and our Savior.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mjs ashworth said...

The Boys look so cute! I love the ties, they make them look so grown up and they are the perfect Easter colors! I wish I could see your dress better I am sure it is darling though. Glad you had such a happy Easter!!

Momzoo said...

Those ties are are so stinking cute! Did they keep them on the whole time at church?

Momzoo said...

Abby, you need to delete that first comment

Matt and Abby said...

Thank you Aimee!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh! You weren't kidding about how stinkin cute their ties are! You all look so good in the family picture. You guys sure did a good job with those boys of yours!

The Royalls said...

Those ties are the CUTEST thing ever! Boys are so fun huh? You look so cute in that family pic too! Where are you guys living?

Rachel and Eric said...

You guys really are the cutest little Easter family ever! Your dress looks way cute! And by the way, I sent the check for Em's present yesterday. You'll have to tell me all about the shower...

Jason+Lindi said...

Way cute! Thanks for the tip about the Easter Egg hunt! The Remingtons said that you can hit Centerville at 9:30 and then Bountiful at 10:00... keep that in mind for next year! :)