Thursday, March 6, 2008

Field Trip Fun...

Brig, Mira and good buddy Ethan
Porter boy wearing the Kreme hat!

Enjoying every bite..


Brig and the Playschool
buddies!

For Brigs playschool we went to Krisy Kreme! It was so fun, they showed all the kids how they made the donuts and then we all got to eat some! They gave all the kids cute little Kremer hats. Brig loved it and had a lot of fun!





4 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

That is awesome! I love the one of Brig eating the donut, messy messy messy but so DELICIOUS!!!

Jason+Lindi said...

What a fun idea!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Yea! I am glad you updated!!! I love it. Brig eating the chocolate donut is great. He loves chocolate...I can just hear him yummming as he was eating it. I wiash BokBok was there having a donut.

Anonymous said...

That is classic. Brig looks like all the friends love him...and Poots looks adorable in that hat.