Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crazy Boys...

Matt & Dannon showing us their STUFF!
Great Form Boys!!
The MIGHTY hunters!

Wouldn't it be fun to be a boy... These crazy boys have been out in the backyard almost everyday that it has been sunny to shoot their bows. Dannon recently got a bow, so now it is even more fun for Matt to be out there. Of course you all know that they are getting ready for the hunt coming up in...yes SEPTEMBER, but they feel the need to start getting ready now. Brig is also in on the fun since he got a bow from Santa for Christmas. Crazy boys...

7 comments:

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

First of all...thanks for your new post. I look every day and i love it when there is something new...I have such a quiet life I appreciate all distractions! Matt and Dann sure have fun together! We are so lucky they get along so well. Just a couple of 'kids'

mjs ashworth said...

That is so funny! My fave part was that they are getting ready for the upcoming hunt in SEPTEMBER!! BOYS BOYS BOYS, and you have 3!!!

Jason+Lindi said...

That is great. Boys are the best!

Brooke said...

They better be bringing home the big ones and some mighty fine meat for how much those toys cost!

Matt and Abby said...

I totally agree with you on that one Brooke!

Anonymous said...

First things first, that is a nightmare. It's like they are Brig's age. ha ha. Everybody needs a hobby!

Deatry Fam said...

I told you I was going to comment on your blog. Your little family is just the cutest thing in the world. I am so glad I saw you last weekend. It was great to see you. You looked so darling.