Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun 4th of July Weekend!!

We had such a great weekend! As you know it was Brig's birthday. He got a new bike that he loves and is getting pretty good at riding. Pa and Bok Bok gave him a helmet to wear when he rides his bike that is so cute! Brig wanted a choo choo train cake, so my wonderful MOM helped make it a success! Brig loved it and was so happy about his cake and couldn't wait to eat it. Thank you mom for helping-making the cake it was darling! We went to the parade and had a lot of fun and then headed up to the ranch with fun filled back hoe rides, fireworks, cleaning the cabin and just enjoying being with family. Thank you Mom and Dad for all you do! And Tarisa and Chris for you great company and the NOODLE you gave Brig, we went swimming on Monday and he LOVED it!!
Pa and Port in the back hoe
Brig blowing out 3 candles!
Brig and his new bike and helmet
Brig and the Choo Choo cake
Pa gave us all a ride in the plow of the back hoe, the kids couldn't get enough it was a blast!
Port and the beautiful sunflowers!
Do you think he is a little excited?!?
Poots and the parade, he was in AW the whole time it was so cute!
We had a great weekend with lots of fun and memories. I will say that we really missed Mat, Jes and Savy and Dannon and Brooke!


8 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

ooh ooh! Looks like lots of fun! The "choo choo ccake" is so good, you should go into business. Brig looks so cute on his bike, with his helmet on! We wsih we could have been there. Glad you had such an amazing holiday, but last 4th of July was almost un beatable!

Jason+Lindi said...

SO fun! I love Brigs enthusiasm for life, that kid is always smiling!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Looks like fun and I was even there! But I can l9ook at the pictures over and over!!!!

Brooke said...

Way cute pictures! He sure looks excited! Nice work on the cake too! Quite the project!

Kelly Family said...

i loved your pictures! brig looked ecstatic! i must admit i'm jealous of your ranch. wish we had a place to get away too :) where is your ranch?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brigham and what an awesome birthday cake! I love your blog template by the way.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are classic. That was such a fun weekend

katester said...

I found you! I love your blog and your boys are so cute. So many crazy faces. lol!
It is fun to see your AZ pics as I am an AZ girl myself. My family still lives in Scottsdale so I visit as often as possible.