Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Today is our 4th anniversary!

I can't believe it's already been 4 years since we were married, I love this man so much, he is my everything. I feel like such a lucky girl. Here are just a few reasons why I am so in love with Matt.

1. He always puts me first

2. He tells me he loves me everyday...more than once

3. He treats me like I am the most special girl in the world

4. He is an amazing Dad to our boys, and they love him so much

5. He is a wonderful provider for our family, he works so hard so that I can be home with the boys.

6. His testimony and love for our Savior.

7. He loves to have FUN, Matt is always ready to have a good time.

8. He honors his priesthood

9. He is so darn HOT

10. I know that I am his #1 and he lets me know that on a daily basis....every girl needs that, right.

I love you so much babe, and hope that you have a great day and can't wait to spend the rest of FOREVER with you!!

8 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

Oh that's sweet! You are BOTH so lucky to have eachother! Happy Day!
Cheers to 60 more years!

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary!

katester said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have fun however you decide to celebrate.

Kelly Family said...

i love the picture of you two! your such an adorable couple. Happy Anniversary, hopefully you two did something fun. Time flies when your married, our one years in next month! Glad your part of our family Abby! See you next week

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah girl friend! "Days go by, I can feel them flying!" You guys are such a great example of how it should be. Thanks for showing me the way!

Misty said...

congratulations! you guys are babies though - only 4 years. JUST WAIT. (just kidding). and no, i don't mind if you look at/comment my blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! That is such an adorable picture of you and Matt!

Mike K said...

Congrats on #4... It only gets better.