Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to T


Today is my little sisters birthday...Happy Birthda Tarisa!!
Here are some of the reasons we love T:
1. A true friend.
2. She is incredibly smart. If I ever have a question I always know she has the answer.
3. She is very pretty.
4. She is fun to be around.
5. She has a strong testimony and shares it often.
6. She is a great COOK!!
7. Tarisa is very funny.
9. She is a good wife to Chris.
10. She is one of my best friends and I love her very much!!
Happy Birthday T!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Abby! That was a really nice list...I wish I could say half of it was true! Thanks for being the awesome example and sister that you are to me.

mjs ashworth said...

Oh WOW she sounds like quite a gal!!

Happy Birthday Tbell we hope it was a great one! Luvs!!

Brooke said...

Man that was such a good ice cream cake!