I have been tagged by Whitney...so her it goes!
It is called the honest scrap award and these are the rules...
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep.
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap...
1. I am a clean FREAK. My house always has to been in tip top shape or I am not a happy girl...ask Matt...
2. I always have to have my toenails painted
3. I love to bake. Sometimes I make cookies a couple times a week
4. I would prefer chocolate or gummy candies over dessert
5. Coke is my weakness
6. I love to talk. I could talk to mom/sisters on phone for hours, but I get SO nervous to speak or give talks in front of large groups...(thankgoodness for my calling helping me to overcome this:)
7. I love waking up to a beautiful sunny day
8. I get stressed out over little things VERY easily
9. I LOVE being a mama. When I think about it I usually get tears in my eyes...I LOVE IT.
10. I have to have clean feet and shaved legs when I go to bed. If my legs are not clean shavin and my feet don't feel clean I have to shower and shave and put lotion on or I can't sleep
Here are the 7 people I tag:
Jesica Ashworth
Tarisa Todd
Brooke Alder
Lindi Salmond
Rachel Alder
Holly Cherry
Misty Pulsipher
Have fun!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
TAG!
Posted by Matt and Abby at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a fun tag! I always am stressed about the little things too... and I love coke... and I love being a mommy! :)
I love for my house to be orderly and clean but for some reason I feel I can never get it clean enough to my liking. Maybe it is my husband?
fun fun!!! whats your calling?
Oh fun! I'll have to start thinking about this. Your house is always so clean, you are a great wifey!!
I don't think I have ten interesting things! But I'll try to think of some...I'm thinking of visiting Jesica one of the last weeks of March--you should come to and it would be a fun girls weekend!
Now I don't feel so bad if I make cookies more then once a week, I am not the only one!
Post a Comment