I was looking at some pictures and had to do a post.... This is the story of my life....
a {little} of this...
{A LOT} of this.... and a {ton} of this... I couldn't ask for anything more! and then I {think} are we really going to be adding another BOY to the mix?!! Yeah we are so happy!
I love to watch them play with each another. The little "sneeky" jabs they do here and there crack me up! You know they love each other!! I'm excited to see what the next little man is going to be like!
9 comments:
Such a cute post Abby! I miss your boys! Lets get together before things get crazier :) Love ya!
I laughed so hard when I saw the pictures...you can tell they love each other...in spite of it all!
Cute pictures. You guys make cute boys!
I love to watch them play with each another. The little "sneeky" jabs they do here and there crack me up! You know they love each other!! I'm excited to see what the next little man is going to be like!
That was pretty funny! They are such good lookin' kids.
What great pictures. they captured the boys so well.
That is adorable! It's good see your still alive over there. I wish I could say the same j/k were fine.
Love those cute boys!! You will have to teach me the ropes of the way things work with boys!!
Love ya!
that is awesome. you go girl.
Post a Comment