So I am back to making bread I used to make it on weekly basis so our family could enjoy it during the week. Since I got prego and was feeling sick EVERYDAY I didn't make any. This week I made my first loafs and they tasted so YUMMY! I am not perfect at making the loafs look beautiful like my mom and Aimee but I figure the more practice I get the more beautiful they will be. I have the easiest recipe so if you are interested let me know!
Here are the beauties


14 comments:
Abby, congrats on being pregnant. Your bread looks so yummy! I'm always looking for new recipes. Will email it to me (kcrocket32@hotmail.com). Hopefully you start feeling better!
Are you kidding? Those loaves of bread look amazing! I am going to need your recipe. I have only made bread from scratch a few times, but it's always fun.
Abby I hope this means your feeling better. Congrats!! Your bread looks awesome. I've never been good at baking bread I would love to try your recipe. mistytucker@gmail.com. Thanks, Misty
yum i want the recipe you should post it. i love to bake but i have to keep that in a minimum. when do you find out what your having??
Your bread looks so beautiful...and I know it tastes just as yummy! I made wheat bread yesterday...dad loves it...but I love that white bread the very mostest.
Your bread sounds sooo yummy. Can I get the recipe as well? lil_tiny_megan@yahoo.com
Lets catch up!
Mmmm... That bread looks so yummy. You are such the little homemaker, unlike me. Mom was intown and made some bread and asked me where my loaf pans were... Yah Mat had to run ASAP to the store and buy some.
I would love the recipe though, and I could give it a go!
Ok, your sister was actually telling me all about you and your bread making wonderfulness.. And she told me she would get me the recipe but since I visited your blog I guess I will just get it from you :) Hope you dont mind. Congrats on the new baby, and good luck. (girlzwcurlz@yahoo.com)
Yay! I am hoping to be at that point soon too. It looks wonderful!
Yummy Yum, That bread looks terriff, I will have to get that recipe. Congrats on being prego as well!!!
Your bread looks great!
My bread doesn't always turn out and I have been baking it for a long time, I only take pictures of the pretty ones.... ;-)
When do you find out the flavor of the new baby?
yum!! that looks great- i'd love the recipe. i have an awesome honey oatmeal bread recipe that i'll have to send to you in return. glad you are feeling better!
Wow...my mouth started watering! Any way I can get that recipe too? HillFam5@q.com
Carissa
Hey abby, Yes I have been looking for a good bread recipe for a while. Email me the recipe. They look yummy!
Post a Comment