Congratulations! I hope you are preparing yourself, cuz three kids-and your house becomes a circus!! Good Luck with everything! Hope your feeling okay! Maybe you'll have another boy-just like me:)
I bet you're going to get surprised with a girl this time, even though the chances don't say so! I'm giving you the Mom of the Year Award after you give birth to your 3rd! Congrats!
i found your blog and you have such cute little boys. congrats! luke told me you were prego. i guess matt told him in vegas. that will be so fun and tiring. i am scared for the third. super cute family!
hey abby i just tought i would let you know that cassie is having a baby shower on thursday jan 15th 6:30-8;30 at terrys and i sent a invite to your moms cause i don't know any of your address. so if you guys can come that would be fun. hope to see you there.
16 comments:
Oh baby!! Congrats, we are so happy for you guys! 3 kids how exciting!!
Congratulations you guys! That is so awesome, you guys make the cutest babies! Hope you are feeling ok.
That is very exciting! I am scared for 3 kids. I am sure you will handle it easily. :) Looks like you had a fun Christmas!
Congratulations! That is awesome news.
yay! i am so happy for you guys! what do the boys think? are you going to find out what you are having? congrats!
Congratulations! I hope you are preparing yourself, cuz three kids-and your house becomes a circus!! Good Luck with everything! Hope your feeling okay!
Maybe you'll have another boy-just like me:)
I bet you're going to get surprised with a girl this time, even though the chances don't say so! I'm giving you the Mom of the Year Award after you give birth to your 3rd! Congrats!
congrats! I am still a little scared to make the move from 2 kids to 3!
Yay and hooray!
"Oh Yeah Baby" In the words of Brigs. I can't wait. All these little cousins. Your Christmas blog was really cute too!
congrats! That is awesome!!
i found your blog and you have such cute little boys. congrats! luke told me you were prego. i guess matt told him in vegas. that will be so fun and tiring. i am scared for the third. super cute family!
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!
hey abby i just tought i would let you know that cassie is having a baby shower on thursday jan 15th 6:30-8;30 at terrys and i sent a invite to your moms cause i don't know any of your address. so if you guys can come that would be fun. hope to see you there.
How exciting!! Congrats!!
Im soooo excited for you guys!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment