so your really are having another boy. that is so exciting. i think that boys are the most fun. thanks for coming to the shower. cassie loved the boppe.
So not fair that you already found out...but WAY exciting. Didn't I tell you that you were going to have another boy? Now tell me what I'm going to have...I can't wait any longer.
Abby- I check in on your cute family every once in a while- Congrats on baby boy number three!! We know all about ALL BOYS at our house! It's so fun! Congrats! And good luck:)!!
oh my gosh! that is awesome! 3 boys, just like me!! Me, Julie and Cara want to get together and have lunch...email me kristaroyall@msn.com and we'll figure something out! Congrats on boy number three!!
Doctors must be really slow or something here in New Mexico because my appt. is a week from Monday and so I'll almost be 21 weeks by the time we learn the sex--I am SO jealous that you know! I want to buy clothes and start the nursery SOOOO bad!!! And I love that you have all boys. I don't think I would mind that
Congratulations on another boy. That is so exciting. Your blog looks really cute. I would love your bread recipe too. It looks so yummy. carsonfamilie@gmail.com
There must be something in the water around here! Besides all the holes we are gonna get in our walls from wrestling matches, its gonna be a FUN ride! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is fantastic news!
Hi Lawson Crew~ Congrats on the up coming arrival of baby boy number 3. Just think when you do have that little girl she will be well protected. I am excited to hear what the name will be! Take Care, Edie
21 comments:
Yeah for boys!!!! Boys are GREAT!!!!
so your really are having another boy. that is so exciting. i think that boys are the most fun. thanks for coming to the shower. cassie loved the boppe.
So not fair that you already found out...but WAY exciting. Didn't I tell you that you were going to have another boy? Now tell me what I'm going to have...I can't wait any longer.
Abby- I check in on your cute family every once in a while- Congrats on baby boy number three!! We know all about ALL BOYS at our house! It's so fun! Congrats! And good luck:)!!
oh my gosh! that is awesome! 3 boys, just like me!! Me, Julie and Cara want to get together and have lunch...email me kristaroyall@msn.com and we'll figure something out! Congrats on boy number three!!
CONGRATS!! Having 3 boys is awesome! We love it and wouldn't change it for anything. You are now an official member of the 3 boys club!! Yeah!!
Doctors must be really slow or something here in New Mexico because my appt. is a week from Monday and so I'll almost be 21 weeks by the time we learn the sex--I am SO jealous that you know! I want to buy clothes and start the nursery SOOOO bad!!! And I love that you have all boys. I don't think I would mind that
congrats!! your boys are so adorable and fun. this next little guy is going to be perfect!
i'm glad you're happy. i wanted a girl for you though :) maybe you and the sedgwicks can get a basketball team together!
All I can say is Tae and Bri will be relieved. They LOVE Matt's attention, if you hadn't noticed.
Yeah!! I am so excited for you. I am a little mad that we are different, fun all the same!!
Congratulations on another boy. That is so exciting. Your blog looks really cute. I would love your bread recipe too. It looks so yummy. carsonfamilie@gmail.com
YAY!!!!
Oh yeah buddy! Love two of em already..can't wait for 3.
There must be something in the water around here! Besides all the holes we are gonna get in our walls from wrestling matches, its gonna be a FUN ride!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is fantastic news!
3 for 3 pretty crazy!! I thought for sure it was a girl...
We are SUPER excited for you. It will be so fun to have all the boy cousins play!!
Hey we're opposite. 3 boys huh? Congrats!
Let me tell you boys are easier! Well so far! Congrats! Oh and I'd love the bread recipe cnalbright@yahoo.ocm
Congratulations! I hope to have one soon even though I love my little girl, boys seem like so much fun.
Congrats! I love my boys. I think I'm on the same path as you all boys! So much fun.
Hi Lawson Crew~
Congrats on the up coming arrival of baby boy number 3. Just think when you do have that little girl she will be well protected. I am excited to hear what the name will be!
Take Care,
Edie
Post a Comment