Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tru Boy

Baby Tru is 5 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe how fast the time goes. He is such a good little baby and he changes everyday. We love the little guy to much and don't know what we would do without him. Here are a few pictures from the past couple days...
Truman loves his binky!

Tru's first RODEO!


My sleeping baby

We are so excited that little Bindi is here! Brooke and I have tried to get pictures with these to together and this is as good as it got...pretty cute!

Tru boy at the ranch. He loves it just like the rest of us. Whenever we go he is a DREAM baby!

Tru loves going in the car. Right when I put him in his seat he is usually asleep in a minute or two.
He always has his eyebrows scrunched up...he must have a lot on his mind...
We have loved having him in our family. We don't know what we would do with out our little man!

6 comments:

Anne said...

abby- he is so stinkin cute!! i love the pics!

Becky said...

Amelia always had her eyebrows scrunched like that and she still makes that face, as you know.
He is such a cutie!

Tarisa said...

Really cute! I have to say he is a handsome handsome boy. I love the one with him and Bindi.

mjs ashworth said...

SO CUTE! I can't wait to see him again, it's crazt how much they change right at first!

I am so glad he is a binkie baby, it make life SO much easier!

He still looks SUPER tiny!!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Oh baby Tru what a doll! I love the 'scrunch'

Rachel and Eric said...

Tru is SOOO cute! I can't wait for Lucy to meet her little cousin!