Wednesday, July 1, 2009

something sweet

Our boys!
There is something so SWEET about having a new baby at home. I love this time I think it is so special. The boys have been so excited that little Tru is finally here and want to kiss him all day long.
Tru is such a SWEET little guy with such a good disposition. He has been so much fun to have in our home. Here are just a few pictures from our first week.



Brig loves him and is such a good big brother. I walked in Tru's room the other day and Brig was singing I am a Child Of God to him and I just listened. When he was done he said "Did you like that one?" and then started singing again...so SWEET.
Porter has been enjoying our new little man too! He wants to kiss him all day long. He tries SO hard to be soft, but we still have a lot of work in that area. Porter tells everyone that he is his "broda" so SWEET. Tru's first night at home. I love this little baby so much. He is such a sweetheart.

Brig and Porter have been so good and have kept themselves busy while we are adjusting to having a new baby at home. Here Brig is a knight and Porter is a "guy with a glove"


I don't think there is anything more SWEET than a sleeping little baby.
Yesterday the boys played in the pool in the backyard and then we had some quiet time and I came down and they were watching there show like this....so so SWEET
I am such a lucky girl to have three little boys and to have an amazing husband that loves me and takes such good care of us...life is good...


9 comments:

Becky said...

He is so cute. That is so sweet that Brigham was singing to him. He seems like such a good-natured baby!

Loni and Tyler said...

Oh my gosh Abby! I just want to melt. Your little family makes me so excited to start ours!!!! The movie with the hugs, the singing, uhhh... they are adorable! They really are the sweetest boys and I can't wait to meet Tru! Please let us know if there is anything you need really!!

katester said...

That is the cutest post! I love the part about Brig singing to Tru, adorable. Your boys ARE so sweet!

Kristie said...

Brig and Poreter look so different. It will be interesting to see what Truman looks like when he gets a little older and devolpes his look. I love the picture of them watching tv.

Brooke said...

Oh man those are some cute boys!! We love them to death!!!

Jason+Lindi said...

You're right, he is something sweet! You looked great on Monday! I love the crib bedding, we have the same stuff... I showed Jason and he just laughed!! I told him at least we know that we have good taste!!

Kelly Family said...

What a cute family!! I cant wait to meet Tru! Porter and Brig will be amazing big "brodas" :)

Tarisa said...

Those pictures were all amazing and so were the words from the mom! You are such a good mom...I'm taking notes.

salmons said...

he is so sweet! how fun will that be with three boys! it seems like they super cute big brothers and love him to death! congrats!