Wednesday, November 11, 2009

thankful.

november is a time to reflect on all our blessings and to be thankful for all that we have. this week i have been thinking so much on how lucky and thankful i am for my sweet little family. i have a loving husband who is amazing to me and to our boys, and three little rowdy kiddos that i love to death. my life is busy and crazy and there is always wrestling and running around and it is rarely quiet at our house but i wouldn't want it any other way. i love my husband, i love my boys and i am thankful for my life and all those who are in it!

4 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

what a cute picture!

I am "thankful" for you, and your cute little Family!!

Becky said...

We have so much to be thankful for!

That picture is so cute!

Cassie and Mason Green said...

That is such cute picture! Cute boys!

Tarisa said...

What a good lady you are! I hope you are as grateful for me as I am for you!