
I am seriously so thankful for these women in my life. I have the most talented and amazing sisters and mom ever
(i consider brooke as a sister, not an in-law). They are always so willing to help, play, laugh, cry or just about anything I need. I love you guys and thank you for your friendship.
5 comments:
you are all fabulous girls!! I got your phone call, we have been sick so I am just catching up. I will call you tomorrow!
Oh that's sweet! We are so LUCKY to have eachother!!
I love sister status!!! We are all very lucky!!
I sure do love ya girl. My life wouldn't even be half as great or half the same with out you in it! Thanks for being my sister...not just being my sister, but being such a GREAT SISTER. There are regular ordinary biological sisters and moms, but we've got extra ordinary sisters and mom.
I think I am the luckeist of all. I never had a sister and so to have four girls is like heaven on earth! thanks for being such a great daughter!!! Love you.
Post a Comment