Wednesday, December 2, 2009

thanksgiving weekend.

We had a wonderful thanksgiving filled with food, family and fun! This year we spent the day with Matt's family we played mini golf in the morning and then had a wonderful day with them..and of course I didn't get any pictures of that! Then on Friday morning we headed up to our favorite place to spend the weekend with my family! We had so much fun, we found our perfect Christmas tree, burned some big piles of dead wood and just enjoyed family and of course watched the amazing BYU game!

Pa with the boys...these boys love their Pa so much!
Here is the pile of wood we burned...it was SUPER hot

It was to cold for Tru buddy to go exploring so he stayed and chilled in his bumbo...he is such a sweetie!
us before the fire got too hot to be close
and then of course Matt took Porter on a snowy horseback ride. Porter LOVES everything about horses it is so much fun to be blessed to have them!
Love my family!
and of course my boys...love them to pieces!
We had a wonderful weekend and feel so blessed! Happy Thanksgiving!!

7 comments:

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

It was a great weekend. You guys look so great in your blue and brown!

mjs ashworth said...

It looks cold... brrrrrrrrr

I am happy your Turkey day was Fab, if only I could get Matt to tell us that story again!!;)

Becky said...

That fire looks cool! I would be scared though.
Glad you had a fun thanksgiving! :)

Tarisa said...

You forgot Matt's favorite part of the weekend...dancing and singing to that movie:)

Loni and Tyler said...

You guys are the cutest! The fire looks so fun! it's a big one!

Alex and Kristy said...

Love those coordinating outfits! I am jealous!

Kristie said...

So is Matt a piro like Brandon! That is a big fire. What a fun Thanksgiving.