Tuesday, December 29, 2009

merry christmas.

I love the Christmas season. It seems like there is something magical the whole season long. It seems to get more fun as the kids get older. This year was no exception, they were so excited they could hardly wait...Merry Christmas....
the boys in their Christmas ties on Christmas Sunday.

my pictures are out of order, but that's okay! I needed to put them in for journal purposes!
matt and i in our Christmas jammies

this is out of order but here is Tru playing with some of his toys santa brought!


on Christmas eve Bok read the kids a story that they loved..

and of course we the Christmas story. Brig was Joseph and Port was a Shepard, Tru was an angel but he was sleeping!
so this picture is just perfect for how Porter acted through the season....
a little excited wouldn't you say!

boys in Christmas jammies!

all of the kids in their jammies...aren't they cute! I love how all the babies have their Binkies in!

Christmas morning the boys were so excited! The only thing Brig wanted was football gloves and Porter wanted a motorcycle...and Santa surprised them with a few more and a bonus trip to DISNEYLAND!
Brig with his nintendo ds.
Porter with his motorcycle!
Tru opening his first present on his first christmas!!
look at his cute tongue sticking out...he was working really hard to get that open
football gloves!

the boys in their Christmas outfits.

Brigham.
Porter.
(you can't really see his outfit due to the object he just couldn't put down:)

Truman.
Tru is now 6 months old and we can't believe it! he is such a cutie and a blessing to our family.
he just learned how to sit a couple of weeks ago and he is pretty proud of that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of those pictures! Man those boys are something else. I love them like my own.

Kelly Family said...

What a fun Christmas for you & your family! Your boys are seriously adorable!! p.s. Disneyland? Jealous :)

Kristie said...

Truman is such a darling baby! Looks like a fun Christmas. I love your christmas pj's. Me and bran should do that too.