Tuesday, January 19, 2010

oh disneyland.

(sorry forgot to put these pictures in post so here they are!)



We just returned from beautiful, sunny, green California!
I miss it already! Sometimes I think it is hard to come home from a beautiful vacation because it is so hard to get used to being back in the utah winters.

We had such a great time. We went with our good friends Marcus and Krischelle. Matt and Marcus were best of friends in high school and Krischelle and I have become really good friends as well. Our vacation was filled with a million laughs, story's all night and just plain old good times. They have 3 girls that are only months different than our boys so it was super fun the kids played and had so much fun together. I am sad to be home but do love coming home to my warm, cozy little home!

Our condo was to die for! the grounds were beautiful and the condo was awesome!
we went to Disneyland and had an absolute BLAST! The boys loved all of it. Brig was tall enough to go on most of the rides, he was super brave and did splash mountain, space mountain and everything in between. Porter was super brave and even did the big "snow mountain with the monster!" Tru was just perfect and such a trooper.

Brig and Port with Tigger.

Tru and Lucy.
me and the boys at our condo.
the only character Brig wanted to see all week was Buzz, but unfortunately he was "off" for the week and was only going to be in the parade. It broke Brig's little heart so thank goodness he got to see him in the parade. he waved and saluted Brig and he couldn't have been more excited!
Brig at the parade waving to Buzz. He was in HEAVEN!

They loved their lollipops!

Abby and Brig were so cute together. At dinner one night Ab would hold Brigs drink for him it was super cute!

I just loved this picture of Tru. Isn't he just a sweetie!

boys and jesse.

boys and woody.


port, abby, brig, megan
teacups!
pluto.
baby Tru.

one day we went to the beach. the boys loved it. Brig could have stayed and played football ALL day!

beachin' it.
all the little kiddies

me and boys enjoying the pretty place.
oh Disneyland!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Fun pictures! So jealous of the sunny weather. You know I need to get out of here! :) Well, Ian is super happy to have Brigham back.

Tarisa said...

Good times in DL in the CA! I love those pictures. But for some reason I love the one of Brig waving to Buzz the most! haha...

Rachel and Eric said...

This looked like such a fun trip! I can't wait until Lucy is old enough to enjoy something like that. And you look tan and fantastic!

Kelly Family said...

What a fun trip!! Love all the pictures!

Cassie and Mason Green said...

How fun! i've been dying to talk to krichelle about your trip! Looks like you guys had a blast.. thats so fun that your all your kids are just a few months difference.

Brooke said...

Oh my what a trip!!! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves and more! That is so fun the kids are the same ages. You forgot to add a picture of Matt at the beach and how excited he gets:) Missed you guys, seems like you've been gone forever.

mjs ashworth said...

Fun Fun Fun! I am so glad you guys had such a good time! I know Sav is HAPPY to have the boys back!!