Tuesday, June 8, 2010

memorial weekend 2010.

We had a very fun Memorial Weekend! We did lots of fun stuff and had a really good time. I was a slacker with the camera and didn't get very many pictures, but this is what I got...

Pa gave the mules their summer haircuts. The kids loved watching it!
Truman had his first little horse ride...he was didn't want to pet any horses but loved to be on their backs!

Porter still has a love for horses. He was so excited for his ride. He is saying "Yee Haw"

Brig was excited to get back on ole' Virgil for another ride!
The whole horseback riding crew!

cowboys.

I stayed home with Tru, and he played on Canon's bouncer. He loved this thing, he played on it all weekend. I think I am going to get mine back out!
Porter and Savoy are best buddies. They played horses and mad bulls all weekend!
Chris and Tarisa are the best aunt and uncle around!! Chris played with the kids on Sunday afternoon for probably 2-3 hrs...what a trooper. They played like they were hunting in the forest. For the picture I told them to be the animal they were...I don't know what they are!!
Brigham is a football fanatic. He wanted to play football the whole weekend and would have if we would have let him. Tarisa was a good sport and played many many games with him!

We had another great weekend at the ranch. I am so happy summer is here!!

0 comments: