Thursday, May 19, 2011

back.

As some of you may know I am a person who likes things just exactly planned and perfect...well let me just say that since Benson has been born things have been anything BUT planned and FAR from perfect! I love each of my kids and Benson is just a sweetie, but having 4 kids and the oldest is 51/2 things have been a little crazy at the Lawson home! I have felt like a "crazy lady" as one of my friends who was in a similar situation called herself! But just the past couple of weeks I feel like I am starting to get things back to normal and being able to enjoy my kids and hubby more. Well yesterday was just a day that I was feeling so blessed and grateful for all that I have. It has been rainy and cold here for I swear 3 months and so the kids are going crazy to get outside but weather does not permit. Brig is off school this week and so we just hung out all day and did nothing...I took a day off...no cleaning, running errands, laundry...just spent time with the boys and it felt oh so good!! When the younger two were napping I popped the boys a big bowl of popcorn got blankets and put in a movie and they talked, laughed and ate popcorn together. While I was on the couch watching the movie/reading my book! It felt so good!! I love my boys and all of the crazy stuff that comes with having 4 of them but for some reason yesterday was just a "perfect day" that I want to remember forever!




Now, you may be thinking this is a rather cheesy post but I am going to start making my blog more of a journal type thing with experiences, moments and of course happenings in our family. So, cheesy yes....but if you like my cheese then you will continue to read!

3 comments:

Cassie and Mason Green said...

I love the cheese! And I love that you have 4 boys.. I just think its too cute.

Kelly Family said...

I loved this post :) You are so blessed Abby!

Steph said...

So cute Abby! Your boys are darling, and you are such a good mom!