We had a very happy Easter. We went on many Easter egg hunts, ate a lot of candy, dyed tons of eggs, and just had a good old time! The boys got some new ties for the occasion and of course it was next to impossible to get a good picture of all of them...but hey, we try!
I had to include this one...wanted to try again one more time after church to get a good picture...but this is what we got...classic Lawson boys picture taking session!

So grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and all that he has done for me. I feel so blessed to have 4 amazing little boys that make my life so full. And don't know what I would do without my number one man, Matt. He is truly incredible and a blessing in my life!!

I had to include this one...wanted to try again one more time after church to get a good picture...but this is what we got...classic Lawson boys picture taking session!
So grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and all that he has done for me. I feel so blessed to have 4 amazing little boys that make my life so full. And don't know what I would do without my number one man, Matt. He is truly incredible and a blessing in my life!!
2 comments:
What good lookin' boys you have!
Whatever, they are SO cute!!!!!! How do you guys do it?! Sure miss seeing you. We will be home over the 4th of July so we'll come say hi!
Post a Comment