Thursday, June 9, 2011

kindergarten graduation.

Brig is officially a Kindergarten graduate! I can't believe he is already done and moving on to be a first grader! He had a program for his graduation that was just darling. The theme was "Magical Me" and all of the songs were about them. It was so stinkin' cute! I love my Brig and am so happy to be his mom! Good job Brig!

Brig standing in front of the school before his graduation. When we were getting ready he told me he wanted to wear his red tie because it was a "power tie". Brig was so cute during the program. He sang every word and did the cutest actions to the songs. I think he loved performing!

Brig and his amazing teacher. Miss Shelley.


These are all of the kids from our neighborhood...poor Abbey, I think she is a little out numbered.

Ian, Jax, Brig, Aaron, Zachary, Abbey

Happy graduation Brig, we are so proud of you!

0 comments: