I have a cousin who has cerebral palsy and receives therapy from a place in Provo called Now I Can. A couple of weeks ago they held a race to raise money for the foundation and for the kids that receive therapy there. Well we spread the word to all of the Alder family and before long we had 70+ people who wanted to help raise money and participate in the 5k and 1 mile walk. Jesica got the whole thing organized and Dannon put together an order for the shirts for everyone to wear! It was pretty amazing to see all of us at the race supporting our little cousin Stone. I ran the 5k and Matt, being the incredible husband that he is took the boys on the one mile walk.
Pretty amazing!
oh, and my dad poppin his head up in the background...
gotta love that man!

0 comments:
Post a Comment