Since it is hunting season Matt is gone A LOT. Which is okay because he is a hard working man and an amazing husband and father and so I feel perfectly happy that he gets to go and enjoy doing what he LOVES.
Well, something we also LOVE in our family is BYU FOOTBALL. We love to get together with the Alder Fam and watch the game and make it a party! This past game against Florida we were offered some tickets by a member of our great stake presidency. So the only trouble was that Matt was going to be GONE HUNTING. So me being the amazing Mom that I am..ha! said that I would take the boys. Well, lets just say 1 1/2 hours of ridiculous traffic we made it to the game and had SO much fun together!
So we painted some amazing "Y"s on their faces, and hit the road!

Porter was more interested in getting treats and taking pictures with my phone and Brig, well the only time he took his eyes of the field was to get a picture with me because I told him we HAD to have one to show Matt...I think he is obsessed!
Me and Port in one of our many pictures together.




1 comments:
How fun, good for you. Thats some serious byu love! I kind of have a feeling thats going to be my life too!
Post a Comment