Thursday, September 1, 2011

i did it.

Last weekend I ran my first half marathon. It was SO much fun, and SO much work. I have been wanting to do it for a long time but always seem to be prego, so this year was my year. My awesome friend Katie was my trainer. She is a seasoned runner, she has run halfs many of times and one marathon. I loved training with her, we had the best of times!

I ran in the Top of Utah Half in Logan. It was beautiful and a lot of fun. It was fun to have Matt and the boys up there to cheer us on. Everytime it was getting hard it seemed as though all of a sudden I saw Matt and President with all of our kids cheering us on! It was cute and I loved it. I must say that I think I am hooked...can't wait to do another one.







3 comments:

Cassie and Mason Green said...

NIce work! Im impressed, I've also always wanted to do a half, one day...

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

How fun! It is totally addicting isn't it? We need to run together sometime. Good job and congrats!

Tarisa said...

Way to go girl! You are one tough cookie.