Sunday, March 13, 2011

Benson's Blessing.

We blessed Benson on March 6, 2011. It was a beautiful day and Matt gave a wonderful blessing. Bens was such a good boy all day, I think he felt so special.
Benson on his special day in his blessing outfit, and amazing afghan made by Bok that all of our boys have had on their blessing day. I think he looks so stinkin' cute.



These are the men that stood in the circle. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family with strong men that honor their priesthood.
Benson with us and Bok and Pa
Benson with La La and Papa La
Our family!

It was such a good day and we feel so blessed to have Benson be a part of our family. I love each of these boys so so much!!

1 comments:

Tarisa said...

That was a great day! Benny Bean is lucky to have you for a mom!