Monday, March 28, 2011

Porter.

Porter is our cowboy! He LOVES everything about being a cowboy, he loves to dress like one, loves to ride horses like one and just plain wants to be one. One of his favorite things to do is to get all of his horses out and line them up and play with them. Porter is a very happy boy and loves to talk and talk and talk. Porter is a peacemaker, he is always doing things to make peace in our home. He also has A LOT of energy and is constantly bouncing off the walls! Porter is getting very smart he can do his alphabet, count to 20+ and write his name. He feels very proud when he writes his name and wants to show everyone he knows! Porter is a good helper and likes to help me around the house, his favorite job is to put the silverware away! Porter loves to make people laugh and is always wanting me to watch how funny he is. Porter is our little ladies man, he has 2 little girlfriends in his pre school class that the teachers are always telling me they are fighting over who is going to marry Porter! Porter loves to play with Brig and when Brig is at school he asks me 100 times when he is going to be home and from about 3 until he gets home is watching for him out the window. Porter is very particular and likes things just right. His shoes have to be lined up just perfectly and his bed has to be made just right and likes things to be just right. Porter told me today that when he grows up he wants to be a superhero so he can help save people. Port is very very sweet and is always telling me and all girls how beautiful they are. Port does have a lot of energy and is a crazy boy but he also is very sensitive and likes to do good and be good. Porter I just love you and am so happy you are my little Porter boy!

3 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

We love us some cowboy porter at our house!!
Brig bring me some donuts!!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

Abby all you boys are so freaking cute!

ceryl said...

Hey Abby...I am a total stalker. I just happened across your blog and realized I know you. I took your cute little baby boy's pictures a few months ago. I was just thinking I needed to call you to find out where you got his darling little hat...I just found out we're having a boy!